NIRO encourages multidisciplinary radiation therapy-related projects involving all three hospitals. NIRO approves applications on a continuous basis, and up to NOK 100,000 can be applied for a single activity. All activities must be clearly described, with purpose and goal. The activity must be publicly available on our website, here: Funded.
More information on application requirements:
Funding from NIRO:
- Participation and/or conduction of meetings, workshops, courses, seminars and symposia.
- Travel and diet expenses in connection with meetings, workshops, courses, seminars and symposia.
- Start - up funding for clinical trials.
Not funded by NIRO:
- Participation in conferences.
- Preparing for research projects.
- Scientific positions.
- Running expenses for research studies.